Additional Insurance Products

Stock / Stored Products / Business Property

Did you know if you have a fire at your home your stock/products might not be covered? Most insurance carriers have an exclusion for business personal property at your home. This coverage will cover stock/product that you have in your insured location.


Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability

Covers damages the insured is legally obligated to pay due to bodily injury or property damage arising out of the use, loading or unloading of a hired or non-owned automobile in connection with the insured’s business.


Data Breach

It doesn’t take a hacker to cause a breach. It just takes an honest mistake such as lost or stolen laptop with client information on it. In addition to 1st Party Response Expense and 3rd Party Defense & Liability coverages.


Tenant Legal Liability

Broadens the traditional ‘’fire legal’’ coverage to encompass all property damage to the scheduled premises rented to the insured. The limit is equal to the damages to premises tented to you.

Need More Information?

DISCLAIMER: Informational statements regarding insurance coverage are for general description purposes only. Statements found on this website do not amend, modify or supplement any insurance policy. Consult the actual policy or your agent for details regarding terms, conditions, coverage, exclusions, products, services and programs which may be available to you. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to the final determination of underwriting qualifications and acceptance by the insurance underwriting company providing such products or services. This website does not make any representations that coverage does or does not exist for any particular claim or loss, or type of claim or loss, under any policy. Whether coverage exists or does not exist for any particular claim or loss under any policy depends on the facts and circumstances involved in the claim or loss and all applicable policy wording. Information provided on this website does not constitute professional advice. If you have questions regarding insurance policies offered by Voldico, please consult a qualified agent.